Monday 27 October 2008

Monday Morning Blues

Mondays are lame. 
I AM working today. 
I'm taking my AP US test (I don't feel ready)
I have so much work in History of Photography to catch up on. 
UGH.  Why are monday's so lame? In Saudi monday's were awesome. Because it was the middle of the week, because the week started on Saturday, and ended on Wednesday.

EXCEPT. I have exciting news. 
OBAMA IS COMING TO TOWN!!!
OUR TOWN!!!!!

He's so awesome, and he's coming to JMU tomorrow, and I'm leaving school early to see him. YAY!! I'm so amped to wait in line for 5 hours with my best friends. And then SEE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATESSS. 
I did go to help out with John Edwards in South Carolina 4 years ago. But he lost, so it's not exciting. 
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

emilyrae said...

I don't even think I'm going to school tomorrow so I can go see Obama.