Tuesday 21 October 2008

Why hello there Santa!

So what if it's not even Halloween. I want to be materialistic right now.
I just bought some Uggs. I got the lightest ones, they're called "Sand", and they're Tall. I love them. So it made me think of what else I want. Because during these online classes, that's like all we do, ONLINE SHOPPING!
Lets see... I want a cardigan, I saw the perfect one at Hollister the other day, and I don't normally shop there (but I like its atmosphere) and it was only 30 bucks! check it out. I love cardigans, they're like the perfect accessory.
I'd also like an iPod, because believe it or not, I don't have one! I'm not sure why... But I don't need anything fancy, just like an 8gb. That'd be perfect.
And of course, cash. You could give me that anytime. But I think I like gift cards better, cause i love having fun little cards in my wallet. 
Oh! That's another thing I need! A cute wallet. I'll show you the one I saw at Urban Outfitters, but it's $36 bucks. Psh. Not worth it. But if Santa feels like getting me that, that's perfectly fine.
Okay, I think I'm finished. There might be more. Ill just edit this post instead of just making a new one. 
So, Santa...  Hope you appreciate the work put into the list! Maybe the pictures made it easier for you. =]

No comments: