Thursday 20 November 2008

April, why are you so far away?

It's been forever since i've posted. I don't know why, I feel like if I write something it doesn't really matter. It'll all be over soon anyways. Like all my assignments due and stuff. I have SO much in History of Photography, and Psych. I'm behind. =/ And in Algebra. Cause Mr. Turner is unorganized. And in Penton's and in Tuetings, i don't know my grades. Cause they never ever tell us, until the end of the 6 weeks is over. and then you're like oh snap. I have a B. I need an A, but it's too late. That's why i freak out over like every assignment, because you never know if your grade needs a big boost.

I went to Young Life. It was kinda weird, and not very fun. But it was fun hanging out with so many random people and meeting new ones. If i could drive myself there it would be worth it, but I don't want to make my mom drive me somewhere that isn't so important to me.

Speaking of things my mom has to drive me to. I got a callback! For the musical, Hello Dolly. I'm so excited. But that means she's going to have to pick me up after school Monday, and Tuesday. And she doesn't get home from work until 5:45. So I don't know how that's going to work at all. I hate that these things have to revolve around getting there. I can do anything, i just DON"T because i have no way of getting places.

That's why, in April, i'll be the happiest girl in the world. Especially because I'm good at stick shift driving now.

No comments: