Wednesday 26 November 2008

Heat.

I'm always needing heat. Everywhere I go, no matter what I'm wearing I'm always COLD.
I miss Saudi today, I think I'll go on a rant about it. I'm in an online class, and we're listening to "Sweet Home Alabama" and that song used to be so annoying. But actually it reminds me of my friends in saudi. Leah, Nikki, Christina, Victoria. In May of last year, (for Leah's 17th birthday) we went a Villa at a beach. We're were the ONLY ones there. And we had the entire Villa to ourselves. We had an open tab at the food place there. And it was WARM all the time. We slept with the windows open, and woke up to amazing sunshine. We tanned, and there was always music playing. The parents were all doing sheesha and I LOVE that smell, it was so relaxing. The nights were amazing too, it was dark with a warm breeze. And we ran around the deck. And did crazy stuff. And I had 5 red bulls that night haha. We had three pools all to ourselves. UGH I MISS IT!
Recently on the bus home, my friend gave me a red bull, and it was the first one I had tasted since then, and it was a HUGE wave of emotion just from TASTING it. I miss it so much!
Everyone is so relaxed there. I miss it. I think I've said that enough.
Well. Hopefully Leah will visit over Winter Break. And Victoria is going to college in Virginia so she'll be around more. But I miss the whole country of Saudi Arabia.
Back to reality...

No comments: