Friday 21 November 2008

Forensics... Uhhhh

Now that I've gotten all my Friday excitement out I can talk about last night.
There was our second Forensics meet, held at TA. It went okay.
My friend was there who didn't go last time and she and I made a pact that we would do it all through high school even though we hate it. And when she wasn't at the first meet it was so lonely.
Last competition I got 5th place, but this time I got 2nd! And I went against a lot of the same people, which means I improved a bunch. And i got a cheap medal. Which is an upgrade from cheap ribbon. =]
I'm aiming for 1st next time though, i think if I actually PRACTICED, and put effort into it, then I would do better. Maybe I'll start.
I'm doing The Wolfs Story; What Really Happened To Little Red Riding Hood. It's cute, but not that fun, and I'm not really into it. I guess cause I'm not usually affiliated with Wolfs. OR is it Wolves?

We were out until 10 at night, so it was hard waking up this morning. But then I got my Twilight shirt that we made so everything was peachy again.

OH yeah! And yesterday I found out I have a callback for the musical! I have one for the singing and acting day, and I have one for the dancing day. I'm excited for both.

No comments: