Thursday 15 January 2009

18 degrees and Dropping

My best friend is distraught. And it makes me furious at people for being so cruel.
I haven't seen my other best friend because he told me I need to forget about his existence.
I've got an English paper due tomorrow that I need to finish now. And some dumb multiple choice.
Its 18 degrees today. And I waited for the bust for 8 min. A LONG 8 minutes (Good thing I had Nickel Creek to keep me company). I fell asleep on the bus, fell asleep in Algebra.

It all feels a little upside down right now. I just need to get through today and tomorrow. (I hate that we have a double A day) and then I'll be fine because we have a 4 day weekend. I can happily go into our 7 hour musical rehearsals (on monday and tuesday). drink coffee. watch One Tree Hill and hang out with friends that haven't disappeared off the face of the earth yet.

It is SO cold in this school I can barely type.