Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hello, Well Hello

I have a tendency to write two blog posts a day. I guess usually one is an update on life. And the other is something random like Tyler Hansbrough or a material item I want or something. This one is the update.

Today is a simple day. I go to school, go to class, go to musical, go to the gym (with TOOHEY! YAY), go home, go to the fridge, go to sleep. Yesterday I didn't go to the gym (because we're going every other day) and it was like the one day I really felt like I had to go. I wanted to run in peace. But instead I went home and watched Transformers.

I'm sore, and kind of don't want to go to the gym today. But maybe Toohey and I can motivate each other again. He made me bench. I did 60 hahaha whatever that means. And he spotted for me. Representing how amazing of a friend he is. As you can tell I'm appreciative.

I will now do APUS work, thats due last block. Hey at least I'm doing it.

No comments: