Monday 5 January 2009

Its 2009!

I didn't post all break. I can't even remember WHAT I did over break.
I went to Clinton, Wilmington, D.C., Charlottesville, and that's it. I went to the gym a lot, that we just joined. I wish my headaches would go away. The doctor said see and eye doctor and work out more. So the eye doctor said I needed reading glasses, so we ordered those and I've been working out. But nothing is different yet. We're going to get an MRI just in case something bigger is going on. I doubt its huge, its probably all stressed related.

I'm trying to apply to Governors School. I need 3 Activities and the position held, 3 Research Study Experiences, and 3 Honors Recognitions and how big of a deal they were. Too bad I don't have ANY research things. NOTHING. All I can think about is the debate I did about the Israel war. But it wasn't research it was just a debate. Well I guess I had to research for it. But now I need 2 others. UGHHH. I wish sports or plays counted for something but they don't. Any ideas?

I have forensics during lunch today, Ap Lang, Ap US, Musical after school, then I'm going straight from school to the gym for 2 hours. I'll get home around 8, eat, do homework. Talk about really being thrown back into reality. But Tuesday will be better. And Musical is fun, I just didn't memorize all the music that we were supposed to so I'm tense from that. But a bunch of other people didn't either. We'll all suffer together.

I really love life though. And school. YES even on a Monday Morning emily. Aakash picked me up, so I got to leave 25 min. LATER than usual. And I get to see all my friends. And start the day earlier which I actually enjoy doing because it makes the day longer. I love long days filled with stuff.

Okay that's life.

2 comments:

emilyrae said...

Way to not capitalize my name, making me feel like less of a person.

You capitalized Aakash's name...

*tears*

Rutty said...

awwww.
hahaha i'm SORRY!