Wednesday 17 December 2008

Compare Contrast.

I've known you forever.
I can predict what you will say.
You're beautiful!
My parents don't approve.
You're a good height.
I don't want to hurt you =/
You're one of my best friends.
You aren't here right now. I miss you.
Repetition is annoying.
I'm very comfortable around you. Always will be.
You're unstable.
I love you.
--------------------------------------
I've also known you forever, but not very well.
I've thought of you this way for years.
You're talking to me SO much all of a sudden.
Take me to school? Sure!
My parents would probably approve.
You're so mysterious to me, I like it.
You're very good looking.
You're like a magnet. I can't keep away.
I don't even KNOW what you're thinking...
You never repeat yourself.
I don't know you at all.

...I shouldn't even be thinking about this at all.

No comments: