Wednesday 10 December 2008

Schooool.

Well. The first semester is coming to an end. Its a mixed blessing. I love school but at the same time I don't. Probably like most people. Some of my classes are ending, and others just KEEP ON GOING.
Algebra 2, that's ending. Praise Allah. But I'm just going to go right into Pre-Calc Honors next semester.
My History of Photography online class is ending. And my teachers hasn't graded the past 3 weeks of assignments so I don't know what my grade is at all. Which is nerve wracking because its the final grade. In place of that will be Chemistry Honors. Ew? I hate science so much.
Then I just keep having AP US, AP Lang, AP Psych, and Early Release. But I don't drive so whoop there.
But I have musical which is really really awesome. Its what gives me a reason to go to school.
Last night I went to our girls basketball game, our Blue Streaks are BALLIN. literally. That was fun, but I got home at like 9:30 and remembered that I needed to take notes on all of Chapter 11 in Bailey. I did like... 6 pages and then Evan called me and we talked for an hour. He made me feel better. My problems compared to his. wow. Not really comparable.
But I need to finish my column number 4 for Lang. =/ So I'm going to have to stop procrastinating on this exciting blog. haha.

No comments: