Thursday 4 December 2008

"She NEEDS to sort our her priorities" -Ronald Weasley

I really hate that you lie all the time. It's like you're trying to impress me but I hate that side of you. And that's a hard thing for me to say because I don't hate things. But I seriously, cannot handle when you tell me that you're going to buy those $600 boots. No you're not! Stop saying you will. And you're not going to go to that college campus EVERYWEEKEND from the moment you get your license. So STOP exaggerating. You shouldn't be going there anyway. I don't even think you want to, you're a good person. You want to sit at hope and study for your classes and get good grades and be a good kid. But you put on this show of pretending to be someone you're not. I don't know why, I don't understand. You've tried to stop, you've said you will but I haven't seen any change yet... So get on that. Before I get even more annoyed that your priorities are all mixed up. I don't care if I sound like Hermione Granger right now, she's awesome.

My pet peeve is people who can't freaking figure out what they want. It's like the easiest thing to do. I try to understand why you don't know, but its so simple. "I want some french fries from Burger King. Oh but I need to loose weight" Okay, so don't eat the fries. Done. Wow. That was SOOOO difficult wasn't it?

But not knowing what you want is just a side note of my frustration. Its the way you're 2 or 3 completely different people. You adapt to talk to others. You aren't anyone if you think about it. How am I supposed to trust you and know you if you don't yourself? You're unstable and it drives me crazy. You're insecure and I want to help. But because you're insecure you won't open up and admit it. Therefore there's no way to help. Way to go.

You're not the only one in my life like this. I'm probably speaking to like 5 people here...

And I don't hate you, I hate that part of you. I've seen the real you before, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that part. You know I do too. But you're just too overwhelmed by what people think of you to just let your real self show. It's a shame that people have that much influence over you. You must walk around with the heaviest burden to be what you think people want you to be. But you need to be what YOU want you to be.

I'm here if you need help. But don't expect me to tell you how to cut your hair, or what your should wear. I'll just help you figure out what you want. Hopefully...

No comments: