Friday 12 December 2008

My Mind at 10 AM

What's on my mind this morning... Well I already wrote a 3 page note to the BFF and I think that drained it all out. Now I should be reading AMSCO but I'm hopeless about that quiz, I doubt I'll read any of it anyways. Plus I have over an hour to read that, and this post isn't going to take that long.

I realized that there are SO many ways to communicate. I'm so happy having a cellphone. Seriously, I remember life when I didn't have it and it was awful. Now in the car I text to my hearts desire. And I need to talk to someone on the phone I just call them up, nobody is on my phone. And no one is listening in. It feels really good to be in control like that.

This guy. He's just like Edward. He wrote me a lullaby, wears a peacoat every day, says cheesy stuff like him, wanted to buy a silver volvo. Now he read the book and realizes it I think haha. He took me to school today, (it was raining and cloudy just like Forks). and I felt like Bella. Except I'm nothing like her. Oh yeah, and he got a hair cut and does the same style as Edward. Its pretty awesome. I just need to get my emotions straight right now. And that's a dangerous thing to write about on a blog so here is where I stop.

I love musical, I want it to go on forever. We've only had like 5 rehearsals but I've loved everyone of them. I had to leave early yesterday because I had a forensics meet and i was sooo mad. I hate missing rehearsal.

1 comment:

Jingles said...

i figured it out...
mwahahaha.
...
not like it was hard.