Monday 15 December 2008

Thoughts on the Break

Monday again. It just keeps on coming. Today I feel gross, tired, heavy, sluggish, tired, sore, annoyed, and I have a headache. Typical Monday feelings. The weekend was really fun, and felt long. But it feels like we're coming back to school for the first time in 2 weeks and I'm not happy about it. It also feels like we're finishing the last lap in the mile because in a week we'll be off for break for real. Two blissful weeks of sleeping all the time, no homework (well I'm sure there will be some), maybe going to Ohio to see Leah, reading (maybe i'll re-read all the Harry Potters, I MISS THEM!), no musical, no jobs. Peace and quiet.

But actually, it might be a little lonely. Aakash is in India. BFF is going to Florida. My dad is in Saudi Arabia. Christmas won't be that fun because it's just going to be Me, Mom, and Abby. And things tend to get a little dramatic with 3 girls in the house for so long. I wish I was going somewhere for sure. I really hope I can go to Ohio, but if I do I'll have to go with the rest of my family and they aren't that close to the Barnhouses so it'll be weird for them.

Maybe I'll sleep a LOT. I wish I had Season 3 of Heroes on DVD so that I could just sit in my warm room and watch them. ALL. And then sleep and dream of Peter/Milo/Jess.

I guess I shouldn't focus on the break coming up just yet, I need to get through this week:
AP US Test
AP Lang Grammar and Vocab Quiz, Column Essay, Feature Story
Three Musical Rehearsals
AP Psych Test
Forensics Practice
History of Photography Ending
Algebra 2 SOL

I just remembered this break I have to do Drivers Ed online. I was supposed to be done with a lot of it, but I'm still on Module One. I hate my stupid computer at home. It gives me a headache. I'm also behind in AP Lang Journals, I have like 20 to do... Okay maybe 10. I don't know she never tells us how many we're supposed to have finished.

Thankfully, I have early release today, I plan to finish my Column Essay. Well start it and then finish it =]

1 comment:

emilyrae said...

No dreams of Mohinder? *tears*

I feel the same way about everything. Except my day wasn't horrible. I anchored with Toohey and got nothing done in apush because... "life" distracts me.