Wednesday 17 December 2008

Christmas!

Lemme talk to you about Christmas and how much I love it.
For some reason I love Oprah on christmas. She is so festive! I love christmas MUSIC. I love friends who really care and remember things when you tell them. I love going to Christmas Eve services I used to hate it, but I know if I miss it for a year I'll be upset. I love the lights. I love the snow (if our dinky town will EVER get some). I love the presents of course. I love the atmosphere the most! I love christmas cards (no matter how fake they are bff). I love how everyone is happy, even the grim people! Seriously, its amazing how something that most people don't even believe in can make everyone so happy. The whole nation's spirits are automatically lifted in December. There aren't too many days until Christmas is here again. I hope it snows or something. I want to learn to snowboard SO badly. And I want to go ice skating. I want to ski. I want to play in the SNOW. I haven't seen snow in 2 years!
I love christmas... Just thought I'd write about that...

1 comment:

emilyrae said...

Whoa. The 540 is not "dinky."