Friday 5 December 2008

Clothes, Trees, and Rehearsal.

I realized I don't put any effort into what I wear to school anymore. Its usually jeans, sweatshirt, shoes. haha. And my hair is either in a ponytail, or down. Nothing exciting. I'd like to put more time into it, and I have enough time too. I just don't have enough ideas ever. And I go shopping and don't find any exciting clothes because our mall is SOOO boring. But I really should try more, it's high school! Dressing up for it is really fun. People aren't going to care what we look like as adults, so I should take advantage of the moment now. I might even wear a dress on Monday... Or curl my hair! Or... wear eyeliner! haha.
With christmas coming maybe i'll get sweet clothes or money to buy sweet clothes. Cause I'm tired of my wardrobe now.

Hey it's Friday! I love fridays! I'm going to go to the christmas parade, Daves Taverna, and then see the new James Bond movie? That'd be fun. Maybe someone can spend the night at my house.

Yesterday we put up our tree, well first we bought our tree, then we put it up (well I wasn't there for that I had musical rehearsal) and then put lights, and ornaments! It looks really classy, and smells SO good. But it was really stressful decorating with my family, as usual, because my dad had Jet Lag (he flew in the night before), and he was REALLY cold he whined the whole time and refused to help. My mom didn't like that I wanted to put ALL the ornaments up there. and Abby was moody as usual. I'm so glad I'm not 13 anymore haha. But whatever, it's pretty much a tradition for our family to argue over stuff like that all the time. It's just how we roll my dad is very dominate, my mom get moody, and abby always wants to tell pointless annoying stories (even though I love her =]).

Musical rehearsal (the first one!) was really fun. I was so scared because the people I worked with all old hands at it. We learned the songs and sang them for the first time. I'm still working on all the parts and trying to memorize the lyrics. But I'm only in 2 songs (maybe 3) so it won't be too bad. Hello Dolly is actually a cute musical, i was a little upset at first when I heard that they were doing it, but I think it'll look good. I can't wait.

<3

2 comments:

emilyrae said...

You're saying you should care MORE about what you wear? Isn't that completely going against everything? Aren't you supposed to care from the beginning and then realize you don't need to dress to impress?

You're doing this backwards.

Rutty said...

haha I don't know what I'm saying.
But yes I think I should dress up more.. Its fun!