Tuesday 27 January 2009

First SNOW DAY!

Well today, is our wonderful first snow day. And it came right on time I might add.

Last night and all the days leading up to it I've become increasingly stressed out with expectations that I have to meet. Getting good grades, deciding what I want to do, going to pointless youth retreats (pressure from the youth leader, pastor, and other people ugh), musical (we did the first run through of Act One, IT WAS ROUGH), being pretty, being a good daughter, and friend. I don't usually write about insecurities publicly, actually I hardly ever write/talk about them. And this post isn't about that. But it just all came crashing last night, and I turned it into determinisim. (If that's a word).

So heres my little vow to myself to meet those expectations that people or myself have put on me.

And it starts today on this lovely snow day. I woke up before the school council people had decided to cancel so I took a shower and by the time I was out they had declared cancelation. But I can't just go back to sleep so I had 2 cups of coffee, and watched One Tree Hill. Its also a Jason Mraz day. I don't know if I've ever been up so early on a day I don't have school. Its not even 8 o'clock!

Well, I'm going to go work on AP Psych or something. Horray for snow days!

No comments: